Friday, September 25, 2009

It's A Major Award!


I feel so honored! I've had 2 fellow bloggers(Confessions of a Kitchen Witch & Pagan In The Rough) nominate me for this lovely award! It's a real motivator to keep me working on this blog and make it live up to the award. :) Thank you ladies!!!


So, here are the rules once you've been awarded:



1. Thank the person who gave this to you.

2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.

3. Link the person who nominated you.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.

5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.



7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me:


1. I was adopted when I was 6 years old, and my adoptive parents legally changed my name. I went from being an Aimee to a Michelle overnight. Sadly, my "new" family ended up being as bad as my "old" one, and now as an adult the only extended family I have are my sister and my husband's parents.

2. I LOVE Mickey Mouse! I'm addicted to that little rodent, and Disney World is one of my favorite places on earth.

3. I love to cook! I cook from the heart, and rarely measure anything. It makes sharing my personal recipes a bit difficult. :)

4. Skittles are my favorite candy.

5. I've lived in 3 different countrys...the U.S. of course, as well as England (where my son was born) and Spain.

6. My husband spoils me rotten. He always lets me have my way. Lucky for him, I don't take advantage of this...at least not all the time. And I often insist on doing things his way instead.

7. I'm a bookaholic!! I love to read, and I love to buy books! I've always got a stack of books around waiting to be read, and a list of them waiting to be bought.


My 7 Nominees For This Award:

1. Domestic Witch ~ Because she has such wonderful posts with great pictures and stories of her family.
2. The Apron Goddess ~ Because not only does Julia have a great blog, but she's an amazingly sweet person.
3. Clairedulalune ~ Because she does some amazing picture blogs taking you right along with her on her adventures.
4. Bringing Up Salamanders ~ Becuase she has a great blog with a mixture of family life, Pagan faith, and her own adorable creations, and she brings it all to us from Brazil.
5. Domesticated Gypsy ~ Because this sweet gypsy will give you a little taste of everything on her blog: food, poetry, old couches, rainbows, and more.
6. Byrum Art ~ This blog is worth the visit just to see the artwork alone! But you'll get more than just art advertisement in this blog. I just love stopping by to visit it.
7. The Candy Corn Chronicles ~ This blog has some amazing photographs and some adorable crafts on display. I personally love the little witch hats!
So, drop by and check out these great blogs, meet some really nice ladies, and have a great weekend! :)
Hugs,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment