Friday, September 25, 2009

Blog Help: Button Link Box


Hello! I've been busy creating a couple of buttons that people can add to their blogs if they like. I know many of you do button exchanges, and I even have several of your buttons on my blog. It was requested of me this week that I post a button so that others can show it on their blogs. So, the buttons you see here are the result of that request.

This is my dilemma...I don't have a clue how to make the little box that will show my button and put the html code under it for people to copy and paste. I've seen several of you with these scrolling boxes, and would be ever so grateful if you could help me out by pointing me in the right direction for getting one of my own.

Thank you so much, in advance for any help you can offer.

Brightest Blessings,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment